Western Waste has been providing services to Kimberly since October 1, 2008. Each household is issued one 95 gallon residential garbage cart. Western Waste utilizes an automated collection system, in which all waste must be placed in the provided container. If an additional cart is needed please contact Western Waste at (208) 734-6969 or visit them on the web.
Trash Pick-Up Schedule
- East of Main Street is on Monday Trash Pick-Up Days
- West of Main Street is on Wednesday Trash Pick-Up Days
Please have your cart out by 7:00 am. Holidays will be a day behind.
For more information regarding the following questions, please see the attached Western Waste Service Questions and Answers Form:
- What can I put in my garbage cart and how often is it collected?
- When is my trash pick-up day?
- How do I dispose of trash that doesn't fit in my cart?
- When and where do I place the cart on collection day?
- May I use my own cart or garbage can?