- Deputy City Clerk
- Beer / Liquor License
Beer / Liquor License
For Alcohol Beverage License Application please visit City Hall at 242 Highway 30 East, Kimberly ID or call 208-423-4151 for procedures for application process.
A. Every application for a license, transfer or renewal thereof, required by the provisions of this chapter, shall be submitted in writing to the city council for a decision. The city council shall have sixty (60) days to examine the application before a decision is made on granting or denying the license, or the transfer or renewal thereof.
B. The application shall contain the following information:
1. The name and place of residence of the applicant and length of his residence within the state, and if the applicant is a corporation or association, the date and place of its incorporation, the location of its principal place of business in Idaho, and the names and places of residence of its officers, directors or members of its governing board, and of the person who manages or will manage the business of selling beer at retail;
2. Legal description of the premises where the business will be conducted;
3. That the applicant is a citizen of the United States and has been a bona fide resident of the state for at least thirty (30) days prior to the date of application;
4. That the applicant is of good moral character and is not under the age of nineteen (19);
5. That within three (3) years immediately preceding the date of filing the application, the applicant has not been convicted of the violation of any law of the state of Idaho, or any other state, or of the United States regulating, governing or prohibiting the sale, manufacture, transportation or possession of alcoholic beverages or intoxicating liquor;
6. That within five (5) years immediately preceding the date of filing of the application, the applicant has not been convicted of any felony or paid any fine or completed any sentence of confinement therefor within said time. (Ord. 400 § 4, 1984)