Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
Email pagePrint page
Rail Yard
Kimberly's Rail Yard

Box cars were the first train depots in Milner and Kimberly.  The double step to enter and leave the car was furnished by the railroad.  The railroad sign for Kimberly was erected in 1905.  The coming of the railroad opened up Kimberly to the outside world and commerce from all over the globe was initiated.

 Rail yard



City of Kimberly • 242 Highway 30 East • Kimberly, ID 83341 • (208) 423-4151 • www.cityofkimberly.org
Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map |  Renewable Energy Windpowered | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices