Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
Email pagePrint page
Bank
The Kimberly Bank

This building on the corner of Center and Main Street burned on December 31, 1915 due to a waste basket left too close to the furnace. 

It was promptly rebuilt.  The original building had been built by W.H. Turner in 1910.  A City Fire Department other than the Bucket Barricade did not exist legally until Ordinance No. 70 was passed on December 2, 1937.
 Bank


City of Kimberly • 242 Highway 30 East • Kimberly, ID 83341 • (208) 423-4151 • www.cityofkimberly.org
Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map |  Renewable Energy Windpowered | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices