Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
Email pagePrint page
Share Concerns
Report A Concern
If you would like to share a specific concern, please note that this is not for emergency use.  All concerns will be emailed directly to the specified department and will be answered upon the level of importance.  This is not meant for immediate assistance.

If you would like to Report a Concern, please complete your email with any and all information pertaining to your concern.  Also include your contact information. 


    Anonymous Concerns
    If you would like to remain anonymous please simply call the City Hall at (208) 423-4151 and state your concern by phone.

    City of Kimberly • 242 Highway 30 East • Kimberly, ID 83341 • (208) 423-4151 •
    Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map |  Renewable Energy Windpowered | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices