Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
Email pagePrint page
Applications / Permits
The City has filling requirements for each of the following developmental applications:



  • Non Conforming Expansion Use - Property or building that is nonconforming
  • Sign Permit - Request for a sign
  • Special Use - (Idaho Code 67-6512) Conditionally permitted uses.    
  • Variance - (Idaho Code 67-6516)-Constitutionally required safety valve, appropriate only in case of undue hardship due to characteristics of the site. Must then demonstrate "not contrary to public interest". Must provide written notice to adjacent property owners.
  • Demolition Permit - Request for demolition of property


Residential Building Permit Application

Commercial Building Permit Application

Manufactured Home Building Permit Application   



City of Kimberly • 242 Highway 30 East • Kimberly, ID 83341 • (208) 423-4151 •
Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map |  Renewable Energy Windpowered | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices