Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
Email pagePrint page
Business Licenses
Business licenses are required in the City of Kimberly for most businesses, home occupation businesses, and transient merchant/solicitors.

These businesses must complete a Business License Application and submit it to the City Hall before starting the business.  If you are moving into a new office or building, you must have a building inspection done on it.

For more information, please contact City Hall at (208) 423-4151.

Application for Business License 

City of Kimberly • 242 Highway 30 East • Kimberly, ID 83341 • (208) 423-4151 •
Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map |  Renewable Energy Windpowered | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices