Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
Email pagePrint page
Reporting Issues

Animal-Inflicted Injuries
Should be reported immediately
  • Injuries occurring outside city limits should be reported to the local authority
  • If possible, confine the animal first and then call the appropriate number
  • Give the person answering the phone
    • Address and location of where the animal can be found
    • Describe the breed, size, color, and any distinct markings on the animal
    • Where it may live and if it's wearing a collar or tag

An Officer will be dispatched to your location to complete an animal bite report.

Animal Welfare - Report Abuse
If you believe an animal is being:
  • Neglected
  • Mistreated
  • Abused
  • Not properly cared for by its owner

You will need to provide:
  • The correct address
  • The description of the animal(s)
  • The details of the complaint

Stray - Report An Animal
Pet owners in Kimberly City limits are required to keep their pet in a fenced area or on a leash at all times.

Police (208) 735-1911

City of Kimberly • 242 Highway 30 East • Kimberly, ID 83341 • (208) 423-4151 •
Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map |  Renewable Energy Windpowered | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices