Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
Email pagePrint page

Community Service Officer

Show All Answers

1. What is an abandoned or unserviceable vehicle and why are they considered to be a violation of City Codes?
2. What weeds am I responsible for?
3. Can I remain anonymous when reporting code enforcement violations?
4. What do I do if I've received a notice of violation from Code Enforcement?

City of Kimberly • 242 Highway 30 East • Kimberly, ID 83341 • (208) 423-4151 •
Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map |  Renewable Energy Windpowered | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices