Applications / Permits


The City has filling requirements for each of the following developmental applications: 



  • Sign Permit (PDF)- Request for a sign
  • Special Use (PDF) - (Idaho Code 67-6512) Conditionally permitted uses.
  • Variance (PDF) - (Idaho Code 67-6516)-Constitutionally required safety valve, appropriate only in case of undue hardship due to characteristics of the site. Must then demonstrate "not contrary to public interest". Must provide written notice to adjacent property owners.
  • Demolition Permit (PDF) - Request for demolition of property (PDF)


Residential Building Permit Application (PDF)

Commercial Building Permit Application (PDF)

Manufactured Home Building Permit Application (PDF)